Résolu pb connexion internet sur reseau public

davestephans

Nouveau membre
World No. 3 in women's Ping pong Zhu Yuling led her Sichuan team for their first-ever gold trophy in Chinese National Games here on Friday, but the losing side's Wang Manyu seems poised to become the future dominant player in the game The famous Ping pong reporter Gennaro Bozza from Italy contested why would Wang choose to make a "suicide play" in her match-up with Zhu, talking to her reckless hitting of the ball in the last two decisive points in the fourth group "If Wang remained calm in the closing moments , she can beat Zhu and Heilongjiang's last collection can be won easily in Che Xiaoxi's meet against Guo Yan," said Bozza, who's covered all of the Ping pong world championships since 1989 and each of the Chinese national championships since 1997 Wang and Zhu's five-game showdown went in Wang's favor, as she led throughout the deciding game, until Zhu caught up at 9-9.

Vous devez être connecté pour voir les images.

Zhu served the ball to observe that the match point, with Wang's return down the net first. Wang chose unwisely to smash in taking on the next function ball, but discovered the ball just floating out of court and her Heilongjiang group lost to Sichuan 3-1 "If Wang can perform with a bit more patience, then she can certainly beat Zhu," said Wang Xuan, Wang Manyu's teammate and also a veteran participant. "Her backhand is so powerful and she's so fast and energetic. Wang lost the decisive match because of lack of experience, and she is able to turn into a dominant player with more big games played."

Wang is 18 years older and 1.76 meters high, taller than most of the other female gamers on the Chinese national team. "I had been too hurried, also made mistakes in the key rounds.

I lost my patience and I took reckless strikes, so I defeated myself," said Wang Wang had won all of her six matches in the group's competition prior to her matchup at the final with Zhu. "We reached the final, a first for team Heilongjiang. I'm so proud of my players and I feel no regret at all, although we lost the final," said Heilongjiang coach Sun Jianwei "You can't whine about Wang Manyu. She is so young and she is the leader in our group and we've already done so well," added Sun. Wang was the only real girls player except for world No. 1 Ding Ning before encountering Zhu from the women's team contests Wang is also the most improved player in the current rankings released by ITTF, moving to 14th place from 32nd. She also is referred to as the "little hammer" for her hard-hitting style.

Vous devez être connecté pour voir les images.

In the past clash between Wang and Zhu in the Australia Open in July, Wang blanked Zhu to achieve the final, where she lost to world No. 2 Chen Meng Wang's main future rival for No. 1 is 17-year-old Sun Yingsha, who won the singles and doubles titles in June in the Japan Open. "Sun plays with composure and that is important for the young players," commented Wang Xuan. "She could be regarded as a candidate for another No. 1." Wang and Sun were expected to meet from the team's group match, but Sun was defeated by Wang's teammate Che Xiaoxi and missed the chance to meet Wang Wang gathered the best consequence of 12 wins and one loss on January in the round-robin matches between national team players created in 1994 and afterwards, even overshadowing Chen Meng.

In face to face clashes between Wang and Sun, they're almost even . Wang beat Sun in the T2 Asia-Pacific league, also Sun overtook Wang at the semifinal of the Japan Open and then outlasted Chen Meng to win the title, which helped her shoot into 10th place in the world ranks

chonos

Helper
Meilleure réponse
Le nombre d'adresse ip d'oit être limiter et cette limite atteinte vue le nom que vous êtres !

soit ils créé des plage ip en dhcp supplémentaires soit il faut attendre d'un bail soit libre

a+

Vous devez vous inscrire ou vous connecter pour répondre ici.
Derniers messages publiés
Statistiques globales
Discussions
730 132
Membres
1 586 387
Dernier membre
ouistititouille
Partager cette page