Unknown Hard Error

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

mybrainisscared

Nouveau membre
I got this message, trying to log into my computer, from "silhost.exe - System Warning" and it doesn't seems good at all.

My problem extends much farther than this and I will get into more detail after listing my parts first. I have built this PC by myself. Here are the parts:
-Designare z170 Asus
-Gygabyte GeForce 970
-i7 6700k
-Corsair Vengeance DDR4(2x16gb)
-EVGA 850 G2
-Master Cooler Hyper 212 EVO
-Windows 10 Pro installed on:
-SSD M.2 intel 600p (256gb)
If you guys notice any incompatibility somewhere lmk, though I've had this built for 2 years and other than this log issues nothing else failed apparently.

So I bought windows 10 pro and installed it normally on this brand new ssd m2 from intel. After a few months, windows automatically installed an update while turning off and after restarting the computer, it froze during the update. I had to proceed in turning it off manually and rebooting. Then it booted into windows and froze right before I could type in my password.

I then tried to recover windows, first by trying a repair, then from a recovery point, then from reinstalling windows and nothing worked! All I was left with is booting with a usb with windows install and perform a clean install which was a very scary idea to lose all my files that were not backed up into my storage HD. So I found a way to access my files through a "not meant to be" path but it works. For those who want to know I will explain as follow but it will not help understand my issue:
I booted into the usb stick and went to repair, then advanced options and until I found the System Image recovery(something like this) then I followed the steps and it couldn't find one but I clicked on a message that appeared that allowed me to look into my computer manually for the image and there I had access to windows file explorer and could copy and paste into other drives what I wanted to keep.

So after succeeding backing up my files I reformated my ssd from windows usb stick and followed all the step to make it possible to install windows on it (in command prompt /dispart etc etc). Everything was fine until... Weeks later, while updating, same problem! And Repeat!

I did exactly the same thing since I needed my pc ASAP because I was working on an important "Montage" for a film and I knew very well this was going to happen again, I avoided updates for as long as I could until recently. So I had to clean install again and it is the only way I know due to my small knowledge with computers and windows... this time after clean install I got this message after a few days, and after rebooting.
"Unknown Hard Error" it is the first time and then my windows was missing the file "desktop" it seemed like this time, lots of stuff got deleted though this was not the problem before I decided that this was time for me to reach out for help asap.

Now my question: What is the actual problem? Is it hardware? If so, is it my ssd? Or could it be something else like motherboard? Or finally I suppose it could be windows? But I clean installed it from scratch and bought it new and reinstalled in on the reformated drive repetitively... HELp!

My thoughts, the issue seems to be in the booting of windows. If you know how to fix it please let me know in the comments and please don't post before reading the whole article. I tried everything I know.

Im desperate.
Thanks!

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.
Derniers messages publiés
Statistiques globales
Discussions
730 134
Membres
1 586 394
Dernier membre
Manoushk
Partager cette page